Saturday, July 23, 2011

Moab


My kids were awesome hikers. They had so much fun hiking and playing in all the red sand.
Isn't he adorable!
My awesome kids
My little family.
This was one of the windows in the national park.
 My kids loved climbing all the stairs.
 We are at the Double Arches.
"Whew! We need a break"
Poor little guy was worn out from all the walking.
 This was at our campground.
I can't believe how big they are getting
Skyler is a little fish. He loves to swim. He is in swimming lessons right now and he is taking to it so fast.
He wasn't so sure about getting into the water.
 Our campsite had a little mini golf course there. The kids had so much fun.
Kaitlyn is going to be a pro golfer. She had the former down very quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had SO MUCH FUN! We can't wait to get there so we can have fun together! How about hiking to Timpanogos Cave?