Monday, July 25, 2011

Crafty Mommy

A friend of mine started making flower bows and so I went to Walmart and bought flowers but then I noticed they made some really cute ribbon. So I got online and goggled bow making and found several patterns I liked. Buying bows at Walmart wasn't great because they always fell apart to easily and I wanted Kaitlyn to have bows that would last. So I started making bows. Then I realized why not make other things. I love to crocehet but I have only ever made blankets. So looked on line for other patterns that wouldn't take so long. I   bought the looms to make hats and I started making hats with those and I have started crochet baby hats. I hope to start crocheting little booties and scarfs. I also have crocheted bracelets which are really cute and inexpensive. Here are some of the things I have made in the last few weeks. Just wanted to show off how much fun I have been having with new crafts.



Doll hat

Curly hair bows
3 tier flower


Beaded bracelets
Single tier flower



Baby bows
Halloween bows


Infant hat
Forth of July bows


Loopy flower Bow
Button flower


Halloween 
Big Flowers


Daffodils 
Baby flowers

2 comments:

Lia said...

so cute! I need to learn how to make the curly ones.

Camey said...

Yeah! I want to make the curly ones too.Ilove your 3 tiered ones too. Teach me!!