Saturday, July 23, 2011

Aren't they cute. I need to get them into gymnastics.

Yep I made that. Well the dress not the monkey top. Those are her jammies underneath.


                                                         He isn't sure if he wants to be up there.


                                                       What am I gonna do with this boy.

                                                              Daddy and his baby

                                                              He is my go to kid.

                                     I can't believe she is going to be six soon. Where did the time go.

                                                                          He is so cute!

                                                                       Daddy and his girl

                                                          He thinks he is a big boy.

                                            What a ragamuffin. I wish she would have left her hair up.

                                              Clean and dressed for church. Hope it last.

No comments: