Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Impromptu Family Reunion


This is my new nephew Richard Presley. Everyone calls him Presley. Isn't he so cute! Look how big my baby is compared to Presley and they are only 2 months apart. My baby is a chunky.

This was at the mall in Kent, WA. It was huge. They had this really cool restaurant called Rainforest Cafe. We didn't eat there because we didn't know about it but we ran into it and it was cool. The kids are looking at an alligator in the water. It wasn't real but it was still cool. They had really cool fish tanks with really cool fish in them and then they had fake birds scattered around the place.

This is one of my many grandmothers. Grandma Mary Lu is holding Kaitlyn and I think that she is comforting Kaitlyn. At the mall they had this really cool toy play place for the kids. My kids had so much fun.

They warmed up to Grandma really fast compared to all the other people we visited on our road trip.

Skyler is such a little monkey. He was sliding down like a monkey. So much energy!! I am afraid Aaron is going to be just like Skyler. Neither one ever sits still.


My chubby baby and grandma. We had pizza for lunch. He grabbed onto grandma's really long hair and tried to eat it. He is teething and so he tries to chew on everything.



Baby Presley. Isn't he so cute! I wanted to bring him home with me.



These are my siblings, the ones on my biological side. It's complicated. Anyway. The one standing next to Dan is my full brother Daniel Robert. I am standing next to my dad. Then from my father on his right is my brother Keenan, then Reese ( who would not be serious for any of the pictures), then my sister Tayva and her baby Presley. This is the first time we have all been together in a really long time. My sister blessed her baby while we were in town.


My dad with the grandkids. No one wanted to hold still.


This is my Grandma Grein. She is my dad's mom. This is the first time she has met her great grandchildren. My sister and I are the only ones having kids right now. Of course the next oldest is 18 and then a bunch of 15 year olds. It was really fun to see my grandma. I hadn't seen her for almost 13 years. I was sad to go. Hopefully we will be able to visit more often.

No comments: