Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lake Tahoe



We took a boat tour on Lake Tahoe. It was fun. The kids really liked it. Did you know that Lake Tahoe has the purest water then any other lake? It is because doesn't have lakes or other water sources dumping into it. It is also over 1000 feet deep. The water was such a beautiful blue. I would have loved to stay there for ever in Lake Tahoe.



These people next to us came up to us and asked us if our kids wanted to play with their sand toy. Wasn't that nice of them? They wanted to teach their youngest boy how to share.



The geese were very friendly. The people next to us were feeding them and the geese thought we were the ones throwing things so they got really close and would just stare at us. Then we gave the geese goldfish and they wouldn't leave us alone after we ran out. Greedy geese!



My baby is getting so big. He is trying to crawl and he isn't even 5 month old yet. My boys have always been go getters. ( I am sure that is spelled wrong. Oh well!)



Skyler was licking the boat. I dont' know why but apparently he needs iron in his diet.



Isn't my girl soooooooo cute!



My little kiddos! Vacation was so much fun. Even if it broke the bank.



Yes, he is buried in the sand. He was willing. He also has a mustache. I wish we could of stayed longer at Lake Tahoe. It was warm and the beaches were great.

No comments: