Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oregon



These are my younger sisters in law. They are both attending Snow College, where Dan and I meet. We were at the Portland Zoo. It was raining but that didn't stop us from going or from having fun.



Isn't she super cute!!!!!!



They had a cute baby elephant but I didn't get a really good picture of him. My kids really enjoyed that. Now when we go to our zoo they are like, "were is the baby at" Lucky for me that the elephant at the zoo will be having her baby soon.



I have never seen a hippo. So I was super excited to see this one at the zoo.



The polar bears were in hiding so the closet this we got was a picture of the kids in the cave outside the exhibit.



This is the baby elephant. My camera isn't the greatest.



Daddy and his big boy. Who is potty training!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!



In Grantspass, Oregon we went on a river boat. It was even more fun then the boat we went on in Lake Tahoe. Skyler and his Grandma Diane. My kids sure have a lot of grandparents.



This bald eagle was eating a fish and that is why he is grounded. He couldn't lift the fish so he stayed at ate it. We also saw blue herring which I am sad to say I didn't get any pictures of.

No comments: