Friday, August 6, 2010

Lagoon

Lagoon-a-Beach was our favorite place in the entire park. We would have stayed all day but it got way crowded by two. The kids had so much fun and it felt good to be in the water on such a hot day.


My cute family


Baby Aaron is just like is older brother. A go getter.


Water swings


Wee!!!!!


What a cute family


The slides in the kiddie place were more fun then the huge ones. It was fun going down with the kids.


Even Kaitlyn got brave and went down.


Aaron and Daddy


Skyler's first coaster


" See I am old enough to drive mom."


"What does this string do?" Bong "Cool!"

"Look at me I am driving"


Stopped at Dairy Queen. Look at the beard. What a mess!


"So yummy Mama!"



Kaitlyn didn't have a spare outfit like the boys did. I didn't expect it to pour rain on us as we were leaving.

1 comment:

Vae Gannon said...

MMMMMMMM. I wish it was warm here! I can't wait to get back to Utah!!!