Friday, August 6, 2010

Boise Zoo

We went to see my dad in Eagle, ID on the fourth of July weekend. We had soooo much fun. We took the kids to the Boise Zoo. It wasn't a huge zoo but it was still loads of fun.




We had to rent another stroller because the kids kept fighting over who would ride in the single stroller. After we rented one things calmed down.


They had penguin figurines near the actually penguins. This penguins were cooler then hogle's because they had trees and an inside place so you could watch the penguins swim.


" Can I take her home mom"



I am not sure what type of bear this was but it was really cool and it stood on it's hind legs but my camera was just not fast enough.


"Look mom I am riding a baby tiger" He is so cute!


This is one thing I wish they had at the Hogle zoo, a petting zoo. I was shocked when Kaitlyn actually let the goat eat out of her hand. She use to scream if an animal came near her. Even the baby did but I don't have pictures of that.


Sky is my out going child. There isn't much he isn't afraid of.


This is a giraffe slide. It was so cool.


Skyler was going non stop before we could even convince Kaitlyn to go on.


"Yeah I did it" She was so brave. Normally she won't do things like this especially for how told the slide was.


Daddy and Aaron having fun.





No comments: