Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween


Super M&M and my cute baby elephant.


One of their many doors they stopped at.


My cute snowflake queen.


My cute baby elephant. Doesn't he make a cute elephant?


My little family. Next year Dan and I might dress up.


Here is Aaron and the ward trunk or treat. I think he was waiting for me to get him something to eat.


Our attempts of carving pumpkins this year. Each kid drew a face on their pumpkin and I cut them out. They weren't into pulling out the guts of the pumpkin so I had very orange hands by the end of it.


Aren't they cute!


At one of our neighbors house waiting for them to join us on our adventure of knocking on doors.


Kaitlyn and Skyler went trick or treating with their friends Madeline and Isaac. Aren't they cute. I forgot to put Skyler's cape on so he was just a M&M that night. Oh well he had a lot of fun. We tried to make Halloween a more exciting event this year. The kids seemed to enjoy everything we did.

No comments: