Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall Fun

So this month we went to Gardner Village to visit the petting zoo and the hay maze. The kids had soo much fun. Kaitlyn didn't have fun with the petting zoo but she had so much fun with the hay maze.

Skyler was trying to keep his ears warm. I also thinking that the baby cow that was mooing near by was really loud in Skyler's ears.


Kaitlyn running to find her way out of the maze. She ran in and out of that maze like five or six times. She had soo much fun.


She is telling me she won and she is doing a happy dance while doing it.


The sheep was really soft. At first he wasn't sure but he was really getting into by the end.


Here comes my family. They are on the search for the end of this maze. For being cold outside everyone was in very happy moods.


"Which way should I go?"


"Got to find the end. Hurry!"


Having fun in the petting zoo.


"Look that goat has horns mommy"


Sibling love


My first attempt to french braiding my daughter's hair. She has been letting me play with her hair and I am really enjoying experimenting on her with different braids and things.


I just had to buy matching outfits. Aren't they just super cute! So adorable.


I put her hair into some form of messy hair bun thing. It was really cute. She can really pull off just about anything.

No comments: