Friday, October 16, 2009

A Home Makeover



My silly husband



This was the old carpet.



This carpet was in my dining area. Which we turned into a family sort of room.



The day of the demolition. Proof that I did help so. Though I was the one who painted the whole house.



This was underneath the carpet in my dining area. Why they didn't take the tile out is still a question in my mind.



The yucky carpet is going. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!



This was why we needed to replace the floor. It was cracking and coming apart and it was crooked. Not safe for children. I could only buy so many rugs to hide the tile from my crawler.



This is our subfloor. Disgusting I know. After get the subfloor out we have to replace several of the normal floor boards so that our floor would be even. Such a pain in the butt.



My gorgeous new floor.



I love my new floors. Only complaint is I have to wear socks so my feet don't freeze in the winter.



Aaron loves the new floor. He doesn't have to crawl on his feet any more because the floor is even.

8 comments:

Vae Gannon said...

It looks very nice. Good job!

Melissa said...

you guys is tough business!!! - i am referring to the the pic of you two with your masks on. too funny. gorgeous new floors. i am super jealous.

Analei said...

Woah! It looks so nice! Good job!

The Larsen's said...

Those look WAY nice. Good job!

Sarah Jayne said...

That looks so good! I love the new floors!

srldesign said...

wow, it looks great! =)

Camey said...

Love it!! Where did you get it at?

Debbie said...

We went to Factory Flooring.