Monday, September 7, 2009

More Summer Fun



"I love swimming!"



So cute!



They don't know whether to stay in the pool or come out.



Skyler got a haircut and looks more like his daddy everyday.



Waiting for the lifeguards to come back on duty.



Having fun in the kiddie pool in the indoor pool. 5 bucks to swim for how every long you want. What a steal!



Super cute baby! He is so kissable.



My adorable family



Isn't my baby super cute. He has a a tooth now but I can't get him to show it to me. This kid is going to be the death of me. He is only 7 months old and he is trying to climb up the stairs and he is trying to walk. I am doomed. His brother was fast and he is a handful. Now Aaron is doing things he shouldn't do yet and I have to keep an even more watchful eye on him. He is going to be keeping me on my toes.

No comments: