Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Day With My Boys

I had the greatest day with my boys. I sent Kaitlyn to her Grandmother Erickson's house so that Skyler and Kaitlyn could get a break from each other. Skyler, Aaron, Dan and I went to the zoo and rode the train, the carousel, and roamed around the zoo looking at the animals.


Skyler loves his ice cream cone. No matter how little the cone is he manages to get every where.


He actually asked Daddy to take a picture of him. I can't believe he is going to be three soon. The time has flown by.



My boys. Aren't they so handsome.


At the zoo, they had a week old baby giraffe. Isn't he super cute.



Mommy and Baby.


We stopped at the McDonald's because the traffic was bad because of an accident, so we stopped to let the Skyler boy play.



Yes that is another ice cream cone. We spoiled the boy. It doesn't happen often.



He was riding on the hippo on the carousel. He had so much fun.



Mom and baby. Sorry Aaron isn't looking he was interest with all the people around. Such a fun day and it wasn't super hot which made it even more.

No comments: