Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summer Fun

We are having such a fun summer. I haven't been that great carrying around my camera so I don't have a lot of pictures. All in all we have been pretty busy this summer.

It was so dumb, we went to the gateway fountain and I was able to take one picture and then my camera. Skyler and I had fun playing in the fountain. Aaron did to. He gets so mad when the kids are running around and he can't move as fast as them.

Brooklyn and Kaitlyn are becoming closer now that Kaitlyn is getting older.

Silly husband will not sit nicely for a picture.


We are both wearing pig tails. She hardly lets me put her hair up. I take pictures as soon as I am done doing her hair just to have proof.



Such a cute girl. She is going to be a heartbreaker.



He loves swimming.



He is sort of sitting up. He has become mobile though. He is crawling and rolling all over the place. It is not safe to put him on beds and near stairs. Poor kid rolled of my bed. I didn't think he would do that.



Isn't this cute. It was the last day of vacation and this is what I woke up too. Aren't they so cute! I have proof that they like each other.

1 comment:

The Larsen's said...

Looks like your family is having a lot of fun. Hope to see you guys soon. We really need to get together.