Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Thought for the Day

"children of God … and it is through sorrow and suffering, toil and tribulation, that we gain the education that we come here to acquire and which will make us more like our Father and Mother in heaven" (The Opening and Closing Doors by President Howard W. Hunter.) ( my sister also sent me this quote)

Life is an education. We learn and grow everyday even if we don't realize it. Trials are meant to make us stronger. God never gives us things we can't handle. I will be the first to admit that I don't always feel like I am strong enough, but I have been glance though my journals and realize I am not the same person I was a year or two years ago. I like the new person I am becoming. I am not all the way there but I all have to remember is that I have come far by staying close to the gospel. We must not give up. Never. Life is too precious.

No comments: