Saturday, December 15, 2012

Random Pictures

She loves her fingers.

Kaitlyn hardly lets me do her hair so I had to take a picture.

In this picture Melanie is actually sucking her thumb.

She seems to like anything she can get her mouth on to suck. 

This picture and the rest under this one where take with my new camera. It was my Christmas gift this year and I have been playing around with it to learn the new settings. I am hoping by next year to be a pro at taking great photos. The only reason I got to play with it this year is because we have several performances and other activities planned that we wanted to take good pictures.

Skyler is such a good brother.

I can't take credit for this picture. My friend Vanessa took this picture with my camera to show me a little bit of how to use my camera.

This was just cute my girls together.

I think for only having the camera a few days that this is a great picture of Aaron.


The next three I think are pretty good to for only played with my camera a few times. I love my new camera!



 She is teething so she wants to chew and suck on everything.

1 comment:

Grandma Devenport said...

Anyway you look, the Erickson Family is AWESOME!