Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Photography

There is so much that I love about Jada{love}photography. Ashley is great at capturing real life. My favorite pictures are the ones that aren't staged. They capture who the person, or family really is. I have to admit that the prices are great. It doesn't break the bank every time I want to get family pictures or pictures of my kids. My absolute favorite that she has taken of me is the one of my husband and I at the top of my blog. It truly reflects how much I really love my husband. I am in total bliss in that picture and if I do say so myself I am pretty gorgeous in that picture. She was able to capture Skyler so perfectly. She captured his energetic little personalitly in the pictures. She has a real talent for making the pictures seem real and not posed. If you want a creative, fun loving person to capture your family click here http://jadalovephotography.com/ to see all of Ashley's amazing work. All the pictures on the right are ones that Ashley has taken for my family.

No comments: