Saturday, May 9, 2009

Picture Update




Do you know how hard it is to get all three children to look at the camera and smile all at the same time. Not possible, but aren't they cute.



Skyler and cousin Tanner playing on the toy train at the park in Brigham City. Both boys love trains. It is an obsession.



My baby is so cute. He is smiling and giggling. I can't seem to keep him from growing. He is out growing everything.



Kaitlyn and cousin Brooklyn jumping on Grandma Erickson's trampoline. They were having so much fun. Kaitlyn adores her older cousin.



My beautiful daughter ready for bed.



Mommy and Skyler were playing with the leftover eggs from Easter.



Aaron is my first child to prefer his hand over a binkie. It has made life very interesting.



My first tulips that survived. Skyler got a "kick" out of destroying my flowers.

No comments: